Church of Divine Grace Services
Reverend Cassandra holds monthly non-denominational services, at the Church of the Divine Grace. Each church service weaves elements of worship , healing , and fellowship with spiritual guidance. We meet on the last Sundays of the month. The service resembles spiritual services you may have enjoyed….with astrological guidance ( the Grace) included. Healers are welcomed to serve by sharing their gifts. All invited …Many Blessing!
They are held at the St. Joseph’s Hospital Community Room, 2605 Harlem Road, 14225, on the last Sunday of the month at 6:00 pm. (We meet in the community room, down the hall to the left after entering via the main carport entrance.) The service offers healing, meditation and messages to the congregation. Healers and message ministers are invited to contact Cassandra for opportunities to serve.
- We believe in God, The Creative Intelligence, revealed through the Holy Spirit…
- We believe in the Christ Consciousness of love and compassion.
- We believe in the adage: `as above, so below…as within so without.’
- We believe in the calling of `Know thyself’, and, to that end the language of astrology is an offering of guidance and support.
- We believe in the power of love as the fundamental unit of a Holy Universe which is unfolding according to God’s Infinite Intelligence.
- We believe we are each a part of this Holy Universe.
Reverend Cassandra Joan Butler was ordained as a minister in 2006 from the Sanctuary of the Beloved. She would be honored to provide a thoughtful, inspiring and individualized spiritual service which reflects YOUR path for any of life’s transitions….marriages, commitment ceremonies, funerals. Contact her directly for any questions and availability.